- Industrial coatings industry.
- It is a component in lacquers and varnishes, and is a solvent plasticiser in surface coatings.
- It is also a component in both oil and water- based paints, and in paint strippers.
- Used as a chemical intermediate,where it is both a down hole lubricant and a grinding and extraction aid.
- Employed as an antifreeze, and as a coupling agent for hydraulic fluids, agent in the manufacture of textiles and cosmetics industry.
- It also has a role as a wetting agent in pesticide formulations and is a solvent in the preparation of dyes.
Packing : Totes
|Characteristic||Unit||Lower Limit||Upper Limit|
|Specific Gravity 20/20’C||0.9210||0 9240|
|Distillation Range at 760mmHg (IP)||Â°C||195.5|
|Distillation Range at 760mmHg (DP)||Â°C||198.5|
|Purity||% wt||99 00|
|Acidity as Acetic Add||% wt||0.0050|